Monday 9 September 2013

Balls

My stepmother was always dressing slutty whenever my friends or girlfriend came over, it was embarrassing.  She agreed to stop but only if I beat her at a game of pool.

My girlfriend was strangely happy with those stakes and we began the game.  "Yes Shemale Mommy" I said.  My girlfriend laughed at this, teasing me for calling my stepmother that, but she insists.


 My girlfriend, anxious not to end up fucked on the pool table by my stepmother did all she could to distract her and put her off her game. At least I think that is what she was doing.


Shemale Mommy used some distraction tac-tits of her own.  For a moment I thought she was going to tell my girlfriend about her breast feeding me.


I can't believe I lost.  My heart was racing.  Was she really going to do my girlfriend while I watched?!  I turned to tell her that she didn't have to do it but she was already taking her clothes off, "It's okay," she said, "I want to do it."


I felt dizzy as I watched the scene before me.  My girlfriend was naked, I watched her ass sway as she sauntered over to my stepmother, positively wet at the thought of being fucked by her!


They fucked for what seemed like an age, eventually my stepmother grunted.  I knew that sound, she was cumming inside my girlfriend's pussy just as she liked to cum in my mouth.  Dazed and confused by what I had just witnessed I obediently lapped at my girlfriends 'creampie'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Shemale Mommy happy...